PONS Standardwörterbuch Italienisch (Android) 4.1.038
Summary: PONS Italian-German-Italian dictionary with over 75.000 words and translations.
Delivery: Software available for download immediately after the payment.
Requirements: Android OS
|The medium-sized PONS Dictionary Italian STANDARD contains 160,000 keywords, phases and translations.
Are you learning Italian or German and therefore often have to read, write or translate Italian or German texts? Do you often look up Italian or German terms?
Then the PONS STANDARD dictionary is the perfect tool for you.
Who can benefit in particular from this app?
For all language learners who frequently have to look up Italian or German terms at language school or adult education centres.
About the contents:
- Current and comprehensive vocabulary containing around 75,000 keywords and phrases and more than 90,000 translations
- Bi-directional: German => Italian and Italian => German
- With context examples, information on language use and lots of other important information on grammar
- Includes regional differences in the language as spoken in Austria and Switzerland
- With info boxes for culture, country and people
- With IPA phonetics
What can the app do?
- Looking up words in the installed dictionaries is possible via the standard Android search function.
- Easy search function: Don't worry if you're not sure how to spell a word - the similar words or wild card search function will find what you are looking for.
- Jump from one language direction to the other with just one click: from ‘Italian => German’ to ‘German => Italian’ and vice versa. Access linked entries, equally with just one click
- Word of the day widget displays a random entry from the dictionary daily.
- Installation on memory cards
Is the size of the dictionary right for me?
50,000 keywords and phrases
Ideal for everyday and leisure use (the most important vocabulary)
130,000 keywords and phrases
Ideal for students from Year 5 up to graduation
75,000 keywords and phrases
Ideal for adults who want to learn the language or for use at language schools/adult education centres
315,000 keywords and phrases
Ideal for everyday, leisure and business use (large vocabulary)
130,000 keywords and phrases
Ideal for everyday, leisure and business use (medium-sized vocabulary)
345,000 keywords and phrases
Ideal for everyday and business use (large vocabulary featuring a wide range of business terms)
390,000 keywords and phrases
Ideal for professional users, such as teachers, students, translators, engineers, lawyers, computer scientists, medical experts, etc. (the most comprehensive vocabulary collection that PONS has to offer)
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Ability to add bookmarks to favorite words
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
- Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
- Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
- Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
- Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
- Convenient two pane design for tablets
- Fast article scrolling
- Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
- Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the Android home screen
- Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard Android search feature
- Support for memory cards
- New stylish design
- Ability to bookmark words and create favorites lists
- Two pane design for tablets
- Optimization for tablets with hardware keyboard
You can download and install the program directly to your Android from our mobile website www.mobisystems.com/mobile
PONS has been developing green materials for learning languages and dictionaries for life for more than
30 years: for school, business, travel and hobby use. More than 500 dictionaries and courses in languages as
diverse as Chinese and Hungarian help you to learn and check words – regardless of any prior knowledge you may
or may not have. Since everybody’s approach to learning differs, PONS offers a comprehensive range encompassing
everything from classic dictionaries and grammar aids to audio and software language courses, right up to apps
and free online services, such as the www.pons.eu language portal featuring dictionaries in 12 languages and
German spelling rules in their entirety. For more information, visit www.pons.de.
PONS GmbH is a member of the Klett Group of companies. With 60 companies in 42 locations in 18 countries, Klett Group constitutes Germany's largest educational company.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The PONS Standard Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any Android platform.
New Features in version 4.1